Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Warp speed

Wow, time is really going fast! All the events in the past few weeks have sped things up. Two weeks ago the movers came and packed up our house, put everything in huge crates and loaded them onto a semi-truck. For days Hunter kept asking "Where's my chair? Where's my airplane? Where's my trucks?" I think knowing that his things were going to England was exciting enough to make up for not having them. Whew!

The next big event was shipping Aaron's truck. It took a few days to get it clean enough to ship (it had to be immaculate), then we drove it to Charleston. There was a problem with the emergency brake so we weren't able to ship it that day. It wasn't a big deal though cause we were able to spend some time with my wonderful brother and sister-in-law! The following weekend we went back to Charleston and was able to ship it with no problem. I think Aaron was a little sad watching it drive off though...
After taking care of a few things around the house, we drove to NC and have been spending time with family ever since! Aaron and I are very thankful to have this time to spend with everyone. Most making a big move overseas don't have this luxury. We hope to see as many of you as possible in the few days we have left.
We hope you all enjoy celebrating the wonderful holiday coming up! Easter is one of my favorite holidays- for Christ's resurrection, and for all the memories I have of the special day. Make some special memories of your own! Love you all.

Candace

Pictures coming-check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment